Privacy & Miscellaneous Policies
Information We Collect
- Information about your PC or laptop and visits to this website. Including your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type, and referral source.
- Information that you provide to us by entering it on our website in the registration section.
- Information that you provide to us when subscribing to our email notifications and newsletters.
- Any information that you choose to share with us through our website.
How We Use Your Information
- Personalize our website to serve you in a better way.
- Administer our website and business.
- Deliver the services that you choose on our website by subscribing to the newsletter.
- Send invoices, payment reminders, or collect payments from you.
- Send you non-commercial messages.
- Keep you updated about the services or launch of a new product or service.
- Deal with your complaints or inquiries.
- Collect your feedback.
Disclosing Your Information
Blue Bell Inn may disclose your personal information:
- According to the laws.
- In connection with prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to exercise our legal rights.
We never disclose or sell your personal information to any third-party company.
- Check-in time for our motel remains 4:00 PM local time. For early check-in, you may get in touch with the front-desk team. Additional charges may apply.
- Check-out time for our motel remains 11:00 AM local time. For late check-out, please reach out to the front-desk team. Additional charges may apply.
- Check-in is only approved upon a successful payment of room charges.
- Room keys are provided upon successful check-in. If the keys are lost, a certain amount of fine may be applied.
- If found smoking in a non-smoking room, guests will have to pay some amount of fine.
- When staying at our motel, appliances should only be used for their intended purpose.
- Please ensure to be a responsible pet-parent when staying at our property. Pets should not be left unattended.
- Parking at property is available upon check-in and vehicles must be removed from the space upon check-out.
- Cancellation can be made via phone or email.
- The front-desk staff at our motel will be available from 5:30 AM to 11:30 PM (local time).
Gas Station’s Policy
- When refueling your vehicle at our gas station, make sure you do not smoke within 15 feet of a pump.
- Please ensure your vehicle is turned off when refueling.
- Never fill your vehicle’s gas tank more than 90% to avoid fire or explosion.
- Do not allow your children to play at the gas station.
- Make sure you do not use your cell phone, electrical devices or anything that catches fire easily while refueling your vehicle.
RV Park’s Policy
- When at RV Park, never leave the firepits unattended.
- After using the firepits, make sure you completely extinguish the fire.
- Please respect your neighbors or fellow campers’ privacy and do no trespass.
- Before leaving the RV park, please ensure to remove all the garbage from your respective campsite and dispose of it in the garbage bins.
- Be responsible when you bring your pets to the campsite. Never leave your pets unattended and make sure they do not cause any damage to the property.
- Before leaving the campsite, please ensure the cleanliness is maintained and return the firepits to the office.
Convenience Store’s Policy
- Make sure you do not consume or use any items before they are billed at the store.
- If you want to put back any item from your cart, please ensure to place it at its respective location.
- If you are accompanying your children, make sure you don’t leave them unattended.
- Items once purchased cannot be returned at the store.
- No refund for any item shall be entertained.
- Front-desk staff at our convenience store will be available from 5:30 AM to 11:30 PM (local time).
Covid-19 Safety Policy
In response to the development of the Covid-19 pandemic, we, at Blue Bell Inn, continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities of Canada.
We continuously monitor and follow the changes in guidelines and recommendations of the federal and provincial government and the local health authorities of Canada, to continue working towards providing the best service possible while safeguarding the safety of our guests and associates.
The Blue Bell Inn management reserves the right to amend any of the aforementioned terms anytime without any prior notices to our guests or website users. The changes will go into effect right from the date they’re updated. The updated policy will apply to old as well as new users.
Guests will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves, friends, or for any person whom they’re responsible. The property owners reserve the right to call legal help in case of guests refusing to pay for losses or damage incurred.